{DisneyLand Countdown & Free Template}

We are going to Disneyland next month!  My kiddos are thrilled but I think I might be just a bit more excited about the trip.  I could live in Disneyland.  I love the smells, sights, and how cute and clean everything is.  I am hoping my obsession wears off on my almost 4 year olds.  To get the family excited, I made this chart to hang up 30 days before to begin the countdown.    I made the 16×20 chart in photoshop as well as the circles to cover up the numbers.  I printed both the chart and circles at Costco.

I used the adorable Oh Boy! papers-the ABC’s from the talented Crystal Wilkerson over at Jessica Sprague.  I thought that the red and white polka dot paper and all of the bright, happy colors were a perfect fit for our Disneyland countdown!

I then cut out the circles and they are ready to be placed on our chart each day.  Oh…I also added Velcro to the back of the circles and placed them on the countdown chart.  That way the kids can place them easily and we can also use this again and again.

So before your next DisneyLand adventure, you must make one of these countdowns!  Your kiddos will love it!

If you would like to download the template I made, here are the links.  Please remember, this is for personal use only.  Thank you!

cc_download

{All printables and downloads designed by The Crafting Chicks are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not alter or claim as your own. This file is not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of this file. Feel free to link back to www.thecraftingchicks.com if you like our printables, and we’d appreciate a comment if you download.}

Comments

We’re going in October!!!!! And last week I had a brilliant idea to have the kids spend all day making a link chain to cut off each day. The stupid thing won’t stay stuck together, and keeps falling down. Hmmmm….I might be switching to this delightful thing! You’re a genius Jen. (and the smells? Oh the smells!! I don’t know what you’re referring to exactly….but the smell of Pirates…which we term “ride smell” is one of the greatest in the whole world)

Using print-on fabric I made “badges” (squares, really) for t-shirts for each of my kids. Using my photo program I added a picture of mommy, a picture of daddy, and our cell phone numbers (several fit onto the standard 8.5 x 11 page of fabric). Fabric. Printer. I printed the badges out on fabric (Avery makes a great product for this). These 3 inch by 3 inches badges were then sewn onto twelve shirts (four per child). If the kids got lost in the park then someone could call us and tell us where our kids were. Why fabric? We later used the shirts for Sea World, LegoLand, and the San Diego Zoo. So, they could be washed and reused.

How exciting and fun! I think I am always more excited then the rest of the family when we go to disneyland. I could live there too! If they paid more I could so do it! hahaha!

I love this so much! I also got an email a couple of months ago from someone looking for a chart just like this! Yay! Thanks so much for this, I’ll be linking.

This is great! I could live at Disneyland, too! We’re going next week and I can’t wait. We had passes when I was a kid and I have so many fond memories there. Have a great trip!

6. Jennifer says

This is so cute! I can’t get the download to work for the calendar though. I was able to save the circle to my desktop so I could open in elements but the countdown calendar just tries to open automatically in quicken, which of course won’t work. Any tips? Thanks!

I love this! We are going in October. I have started to make the circles but I can not get the countdown template to download. I’ve tried all day to get it to work. Would it be possible for you to send it to me?

8. Poupee says

I also had trouble downloading the countdown calendar. The circles was no problem. Is there something I’m doing wrong?

9. Meagan says

This is awesome! Since we are going in October too it sounds like there will be a lot of people there. I am also having a problem with the download link though. Any chance we could get a new link? Thanks!

10. Emily says

Also having trouble with the download…it is such a cute idea please fix because I HAVE TO DO THIS! It is genius. Thank you so much for posting it!

11. Jennifer says

This is soooo cute! Thank you so much. I have already downloaded both templates, made them up(even purchased the same papers because those colors were perfect), and printed them off at Costco. The only problem was that my printed circles turned out too big! Not sure what I did but it isn’t something that can’t be fixed with a circle punch. Thanks again!

If you’ve been having trouble downloading maybe this will help. When the download link comes up in 4shared try right clicking and Save as…
    I couldn’t get it to work by clicking, but the right click save as did the trick!

13. Lesley says

I would love to download the template for the countdown calender. Could you please upload it as a PSD file rather than a TIF? Thanks you for sharing your wonderful creativity!

14. Ashley says

I am loving this countdown! It is exactly what I have been looking for. I tried the link, and it says that it is not valid. Is there anyway that I could still get it? Thanks so much!

15. Farzana says

Hi-I LOVE this idea and was also having trouble with downloading-it says the link is not valid. Is there a way to get the chart still?

16. Noelle says

I got an invalid link message too, but would love to be able to download these two parts. Thanks if you can work it out. Noelle

17. April says

I got invalid link as well. We are going to Disney in April and would love to print this! Please send me the file. Thanks :)

18. Amy says

I got an invalid link also. Would it be possible to email me the file? Would love to print this for out trip in April! Thanks!

19. Jane says

I was so excited to see your comment that the link has been fixed. But, when I click on the link, I get a “file not found” message. Could you check again?
    I’m gonna be making decorations and a countdown tonight and tomorrow night because we will be 30 days out from our trip on Wednesday. So excited!
    Thank you!

20. Zayzaymom says

I love this printable too! I can’t get it to download though… looks like an ongoing issue. If you could email it that would be wonderful. Thank you. My daughter is going to Disneyland in April so this is perfect!! Thanks

21. Emily says

I can’t get it to download, either. If you’re up for sending out an email, I’d LOVE to be on the list. We’re going in three weeks and this would be a great way to pump up the excitement (not that we’re lacking in excitement, that’s for sure!).

Thanks!!!

22. Jenny says

We are going to Disney in a month. We are surprising the kids with the news on Easter. I would love this printable to go along with the news, but the link to download will not work. :( Please help! kandjjohnfamily at gmail.

Thanks!

Love this adorable countdown! Any chance I could get the file emailed to me? I can’t seem to get the link to work. haleybp at hotmail. Thank you!!

24. Leia says

HI!
    I am having some troubles downloading this countdown & was wondering if it could be emailed to me? We are going to Disneyland in May! Thanks for the help & I love the website.
    Leia

25. Angie says

Hi
    I am also having a hard time downloading this countdown. Would you be able to email it to me? This is so adorable and would love to use it for our countdown. Thank you so much!

26. Jaime says

I LOVE this idea, we are going in 2 weeks, I would love to print this out and use it…I am having trouble downloading template. It there any way you could email it to me?
    Thanks!!

27. Jordan says

I am also very interested in the download. Please email an attachment? Thank you we will be leaving for Disneyland in 32 days and would love to use this cute countdown !!

28. JODI says

I am also interested in this but cannot get it to download, we are leaving end of June.
    Very excited! If you could email it to me that would be wonderful!

29. Leia says

I’ve seen people posts lots of requests for the download to be emailed to them. I asked April 9th, but never got any response. Did any one else get one?

30. Laurie says

Hi! I LOVE your Disneyland Countdown and it’s just what I need…. but I don’t understand how to open it. I download and save it to my computer. Ask it to open and it asks me with what program. Nothing works… I thought Photoshop would but there is no picture. I’m sorry, can you help me?

31. Nicole J says

This is super cute and just what I was looking for to help our 4 year old count down to Disneyland. I am sad that it isn’t downloading :( I see several others requesting it to be e-mailed and I am not sure if they have received it that way instead. If so, we would be very grateful if you could e-mail the Disneyland Countdown. Thanks!

32. Monica Larot says

I love this! We are going in exactly 30 (March 6th)… this came just in in time! I’m starting it tonight♡

33. Delina says

Is it possible to still get this template? I love it and would love to make it for my boys! The link isn’t working :( Thanks!!

Delina

1. […] Click, print, and cut with the craftingchicks!! If you have fancy scrapbooking tools, here is a very professional looking twist! Cool Beans Count Down with Classic Mickey Thanks, Allergy Free Mouse Use the KISS principle and use contact paper and a dry erase marker!! Here’s one for you Disney Cruisers!! stampinitupintexas.com Another twist from Mule ‘n Nag Thanks, Christy! Here’s another countdown printable. […]