Family Subway Art–Freebie

This subway art was designed for The Savvy Mom’s Guide relaunch party in April. We wanted to be sure our readers here were able to download it too, and we added 3 more color schemes just for you! They are all sized at 11×14, but can easily be re-sized to 8.5×11, or even smaller, if you prefer. When printing at a photo lab, be sure to uncheck the auto color correction box as no correction is needed. Download Beach

Download Nature

Download Metal

Download Spring

Comments

1. Kara says

Super Cute Subway Art. I only have girls so no brothers in our family. Do you have any versions without brother?

2. Alyson says

I absolutely LOVE this print…however I’m able to save it as a PDF but am not able to upload to print it as a photo. What am I doing wrong? I know I’m a little “tech” challenged, but this is ridiculous!! Thanks!

Thanks for asking. Try saving it as a jpeg to upload. If you can’t get it, let me know what one you are using and I can send it over as a jpeg.

3. Alicia says

Love these!!! But I am having the same problems as Alyson and Erica and can not get the pdf to upload. Could you possibly send me the jpeg for the Nature one? I have been searching for a great family subway art, these are perfect! Thank you so much!

4. Heather O'Neill says

Hi, I love the metal for my newly recontructed mud-room, but I can’t upload pdj to shutterfly for printing, and it won’t save as anything other than pdf. Very frustrating….I’m so close to making the room perfect (each of my three kids having a labeled shelf for their shoes makes me very happy)! When you’re free, would you please send to me in a jpeg form? Thank you!

5. terresa says

Hi I love your subway family print I would love to be able to download the top one that is the photo in the frame. This is the one features at the top I don’t however see a link to that one. Can I get the link to download it?

Thanks!