It’s that time of year again, when summer is coming to an end and the school year starts to come into focus. There’s no better way to start the year off right than by giving your teacher a little gift. This caramel apple teacher gift idea is a yummy way to show your teacher some love. Greetings from Fun-Squared, it’s Amber and Danetta here to share this fun caramel apple teacher gift idea with you!
Caramel Apple Teacher Gift Idea:
What teacher wouldn’t love this!? We promise, this dip will have your teacher licking the jar and wishing for more!
This dip is so simple, it’s going to become one of your new favorite recipes.
- 8 oz. cream cheese (soft)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Half pint (8 oz.) wide mouth mason jars
- Apples (whatever kind you love)
- Large cellophane bags
How to Make:
- Mix soft cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together with a mixer until well blended.
- Scoop the dip into your mason jars. Fill the jar completely.
- Put your filled jar in the cellophane bag.
- Place your apple on the top of the jar, tie the bag closed with a ribbon and add the tag.
We have the tags all ready for you!
To print your tag, right click and save to your computer and then open it in a program like words or pages and print. Or, we have a PDF version that you can just open and print.
We recommend making one of these for your teacher, and one for yourself…you’ll thank us!