{4th of July Word Art***Free Printable}

Today I want to share my 4th of July Word Art with our readers.  Subway art is such a huge hit right now.  I love to make my own in Photoshop.   I am always inspired by the AMAZING ladies at Eighteen25.  They have the best Subway art printables EVER-you must go see!

Click on this link to download the 4th of July word art (personal use only please): FOURTH OF JULY SUBWAY ART

Edited to add: This is a ZIPPED FILE. Once you click on the download link, save it to your computer. Then you are going to need to UNZIP or EXTRACT the file (you’ll have to see how your computer does that, every computer is different) in order to have access to it. Once unzipped the file is a simple JPEG file (like a photo) and you can print it pretty much anywhere.

You can print this subway art as large as 16×20.

I printed mine 8×10 and added it to my mantle-I love the pop of my red from the frame,  and that cute little lantern you see, I found at IKEA.  I think this framed wordart would also be a great gift idea!

Stay tuned this week for more 4th of July ideas!  The celebration is only just over 2 weeks away!

Comments

Awesome!! This will definitely be printed for my kitchen frame… as soon as I get more ink for the printer lol
    Thanks for a great printout!

Love this! Thank you for sharing this because I am not that talented! And thanks for doing it early, I was just thinking today that I need to start getting my 4th of July decorations out — great timing!

3. Julianna says

I just click on the link to download this and got a virus. Did anyone else have that issues? I got here throught the facebook link….not sure if that makes a difference.

4. Barbara says

This awlsome,I printed the 4Th July picture for the frame It came out perfect,I’m not craft talented,but think I found it here,Thank’s Great Job,,Granny Cookie,,—–happy,happy,

5. Jen says

Hi there,
    I love this 4th of July subway art. However, when I try to download it, it will not let me. Is there something wrong with the link? Maybe you could send the link directly to my email?
    Thanks so much!
    Jen

6. Allison says

I’m having the same problem. I get a message about the link no longer being valid. I would love to get this printed. Thanks!!!

7. Alesa says

Getting that same invalid link message. I would love to download it and print it. Can you send me the file?

8. JANELLE says

I AM TRYING DESPERATELY TO PRINT THIS AND I CANNOT GET THE FILE TO OPEN IN ANY PROGRAM. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

I’m not sure why you are having problems printing this file, but I am thinking that you haven’t unzipped the file. (I fixed the download link and it is working fine from my end.) This file is a ZIPPED file—so you have to download it to your computer, UNZIP or extract the file, and then it is simply a common JPEG file that can be easily opened and printed anywhere. Try those steps and if they don’t work let us know. Thanks!

I’m not sure why you are having problems printing this file, but maybe you haven’t unzipped the file. (I fixed the download link and it is working fine from my end.) This file is a ZIPPED file—so you have to download it to your computer, unzip or extract the file, and then it is simply a JPEG file that can be printed anywhere. Try those steps and if they don’t work let us know. Thanks!

9. Amy says

Would you mind sharing with me the name of the font you used for the “Red, White & Blue” and also “Let Freedom Ring.” (same font)

Thank you!!!!!

Anyone have success printing this? I’m practically obsessed with having it as a decoration for the 4th but can’t get it to save or print at all. Any help would be appreciated!

I’m not sure why you are having problems saving or printing this file. I fixed the download link and it is working fine from my end. This file is a ZIPPED file—so you have to download it to your computer, unzip or extract the file, and then it is simply a JPEG file that can be printed anywhere. Try those steps and if they don’t work let us know. Thanks!

• Courtney says

Thanks for your reply, Brooke. I think it was actually a problem with my computer. I just downloaded and unzipped it the same way I tried yesterday but on a different (newer) laptop. It worked beautifully. I tried it again on the desktop and same problem. Darn finicky computer. ; ) I can’t wait to print it! Thank you.

11. lis says

Thanks! I really like this. My husband and I are both naturalized U.S. citizens. The “I’m proud to be an American” and “God Bless the USA” were sentiments expressed many times in his swearing in ceremony by people from many different countries.

12. Susan says

Thanks so much . . . I printed this as a wallet size, affixed to a small tent card and used it for place cards at our “Red, White & Blue” golf tournament. Very festive!

13. Sue says

Thanks for sharing, this is great for my niece’s 4th of July birthday. This will be the first year she gets to really see how the 4th is celebrated.

14. Heather says

Thanks so much! I’m planning on printing a few, layering a couple phrases for dimension, then adding sparkle and fluff here and there to keep the eye moving. I appreciate your efforts in making this, and certainly for you sharing it!