{Halloween Bingo & Free Download}

I made a Halloween bingo game for my preschool class and wanted to share.  My little ones will love it!  It is a simple one, probably for smaller kids, but even older ones will enjoy it too!  I love how it turned out…kind of “retro” halloween bingo game.

I used fellow Crafting Chick Brooke’s template from her Valentine bingo to make my Halloween cards.  Brooke is one clever cat and I love her Valentine bingo cards!  She made it so easy to make any bingo game!

I used a few things from the amazingly talented Crystal Wilkerson….the blue striped paper and the green quatrefoil paper…also her bracket tag!  I LOVE HER STUFF!!!!

I posted a few things last year to do with your little ones at Halloween you may want to check out as well:  {Halloween Fun for Your Little One}

Some of you are planning Halloween parties and maybe these ideas will come in handy!

Here are the links to download my Halloween Bingo Game

.  Personal USE only please!  Thank you!

Comments

Thanks for posting. Printing out a bunch of them and taking them to school for the party! I also shared it on Facebook. Love your site…thank you bunches!

2. Emily G says

I’m having a really hard time downloading the printables. Would it be possible for you to send them to me via email? I would love to use them for my son’s halloween party at school!

3. Bonnie says

Hi Jamie, These look adorable and I would love to do them with my kids but I am not able to down load them. Would you be able to e-mail them to me. Thanks so much.

4. Sarah says

These are so cute. I’m planning on using them for my daughter’s preschool Halloween party next week. But I’m having a hard time getting them to print the right size. Any ideas?
    Thanks!

5. Lynn Wright says

When I go to download the Halloween and the Thanksgiving bingo’s it says the files have been deleted. Am I missing where they are and doing something wrong?
    thanis

6. Arke Lopez says

I am having the same problem. I discovered your bingo cards and wanted to print for all seasons but it says the file has been deleted. can you help? thanks for your wonderful ideas!

7. Katie Leavitt says

Hi,

It’s that time of year again! I realize this post is a few years o;d but I’m still hoping that there is a way I can download this game. It would be perfect for our preschool Halloween party.

Thanks!

8. Lietta says

I would love to download these! I’d love my kids in my Spanish class to play, but I can’t seem to download them? Would you mind sending them to my e-mail or giving me some tips?

Thank you!

9. Sarah says

LOVE This!!! Thank you for the free download!!!! Such a time saver and these are adorable!!! I can’t download the bingo cards though!!! Am I missing something??? Thank you!!!!!

10. Hina says

This will be a great game for the kids t play at our upcoming birthday party. I cannot download them can you email them to me please? Thank you and great work

11. Rachel Wright says

Hi! Thank you so much for sharing your ideas!! I was able to download the file for the BINGO, but it won’t let me print! Any pointers to be able to print? Thank you for your help!

12. Elizabeth says

I LOVE these…but I as well cannot get them to print! My sons party is tomorrow and would like to use these…my son chose them as his favorite.

I dont have an extract option…they download as almost a picture but with no print options

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

thanks in advance!

Elizabeth

13. Tama says

I love these, but I only see 4 unique card variations, which for a class of 24, would mean 6 kids would all have identical cards. Do you have any more versions of the cards, or a way to mix up the pictures to generate more?

Most teachers that I have dealt with usually split the children up into smaller groups for the class parties so I have never had a problem having just 4 cards. Sorry.