Chunky Monkey Homemade Ice Cream will be a family favorite. So easy to make and tastes delicious. This recipe is made easy by using Sir Bananas banana Milk.
Chunky Monkey Homemade Ice Cream
I have a thing with making homemade ice cream. I LOVE it. I love finding ways to recreate popular ice cream flavors that our family love, in the comfort of our own home. There is just something about getting a soft scoop of homemade ice cream right after it has frozen. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
One of our favorite flavors is Chunky Monkey. We love the yummy banana ice cream, and little nuggets of chocolate found inside. I’m excited to share our recipe with you. And guess what? It’s super easy cause you can use Sir Bananas Bananasmilk to get the delicious banana flavor.
Here’s what you’ll need to make Chunky Monkey Homemade Ice Cream.
- Sir Bananas Bananamilk
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- heavy cream
- Chocolate covered peanuts. You could use brownie pieces, or just chocolate chips. I wanted the peanuts to add an extra crunch.
Pour all your ingredients, except the chocolate covered peanuts, into a large mixing bowel and whip up until it is well combined.
Pour into your ice cream freezer. I use this Ice Cream maker and have two bowls so one is always frozen.
Once the ice cream starts to freeze, start dropping in the chocolate covered peanuts through the top opening of the ice cream freezer. The peanuts will start to drop and disperse through out the ice cream.
I couldn’t wait to dive in. It was so good. My girls even said they think this is their new favorite recipe.
- 2 cups Sir Bananas Bananamilk
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate covered peanuts, or chocolate chips
- Place Bananamilk, whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until well blended.
- Place into an ice cream freezer and start the machine.
- Once the ice cream starts to freeze, being dropping in the chocolate covered peanuts, a few at a time.
Check for locations where you can find Sir Bananas Bananamilk.
You’ll all thank me for this one for sure! Hope you enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sir Bananas . The opinions and text are all mine.