Mini Pink Pudding Pies … these sweet little no bake pies are as easy as they are adorable!
Happy February, friends! Now that the calendar has flipped, I am thinking about all things lovey dovey and pink. Remember these cute little pink pig Valentines? It’s the perfect time of year for all manners of sweet treats, too! Oh. And if we haven’t been formally introduced … I’m Keri, the creative juice behind Shaken Together. I love to share no-fuss food and easy entertaining ideas and I would love to see you in my neck of the woods sometime soon 🙂
Okay … back to pie!
And not just any pie … Mini Pink Pudding Pies! Sweet little strawberry flavored pudding pies. Complete with whipped topping, mini marshmallows and sprinkles! Guys, seriously … everything is cuter with sprinkles.
Now, I was blessed with two boys, so I never had the pleasure of little girls. But I imagine that these sweet treat would be pretty perfect for a tea party, princess party or any pink themed get together that you could dream up!
AND they are so super easy to make … really, just stir, fill and decorate. No-fuss food coming right up!
Want in on a little secret? That pudding isn’t tinted pink with food coloring. And don’t worry, I didn’t get crazy with beet juice. This pudding gets that perfectly pink color from the addition of strawberry milk powder! The powder doesn’t make the pie filling overly sweet – there are just a few tablespoons added to the entire 2 1/2 cups of filling – and it adds a delicious strawberry flavor. Fun, right? Here is the full recipe … and it’s … well … as easy as pie!
- One 3.4 oz box of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 4 tablespoon strawberry milk powder (like Nesquik)
- ½ cup whipped topping + additional for garnish
- 6 mini graham gracker pie shells
- Mini marshmallows
- Star sprinkles
- Whisk together pudding mix, cold milk and strawberry milk powder.
- Allow pudding to come to a soft set - wait about 2 minutes.
- Fold in ½ cup whipped topping.
- Fill pie shells with strawberry pudding mixture.
- Top with a tablespoon of whipped topping, a few mini marshmallows and a sprinkling of star sprinkles!
Mini Pink Pudding Pies would be an easy dessert to serve on Valentine’s Day, for breast cancer awareness in October or for any giggly, girly get together!
Here are a few more easy No Bake Desserts like these Mini Pink Pudding Pies that you will love!
Funfetti Whoopies Pies from Fun Squared