Looking for an easy and delicious meal for your family? Give this Crockpot Fiesta Ranch Chicken a try. So easy you’ll be asking for more.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small percentage if you purchase through these links. It will cost you nothing more.
I love an easy meal. If that meal happens to be super delicious and versatile, even better.
You won’t believe how easy it is to make this Crockpot Fiesta Ranch Chicken. Just open up some cans, add to a crockpot and cook. It’s that easy.
Here’s what you need to make Crockpot Fiesta Ranch Chicken
- a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Fiesta Ranch Dip
- chicken breast
- sour cream or can substitute plain greek yogurt
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
Begin by placing the raw chicken breasts in the crockpot that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Place the sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and Fiesta Ranch seasoning in a bowl.
Mix them all well together.
Pour the Fiesta Ranch mixture over top of the raw chicken breasts. Smooth over top as evenly as you can.
Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours, or high 2-4 hours.
Once the chicken is cooked, remove the lid from the crockpot and shred the chicken.
The smell will be heavenly by the way.
You can usually find my kids trying to sneak bites of the chicken at this point. Which is fine by me.
Serve the Crockpot Fiesta Ranch Chicken over rice. Or take this meal to the next step and roll the chicken up in some warm tortillas for tacos, enchiladas or anything else you can think of.
Our go to right now has been enchiladas.
I’ll add the chicken, some cheese, roll them up and top with some enchilada sauce. It is SO GOOD!
This recipe also freezes well, so you can double it and freeze half for another time.
Leave us a comment and a recipe review if you liked this!
Here’s the printable recipe for easy cooking.
- 1 lbs chicken breast
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Fiesta Ranch Dip
- ½ cup sour cream or fat free plain greek yogurt
- Place chicken in a greased crockpot.
- Mix together sour cream, cream of chicken soup, and Fiesta Ranch seasoning in a bowl.
- Pour over chicken in the crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours or high 2-4 hours.
- Shred chicken and serve over rice or in tortillas.
For more easy dinner ideas, check out: