Take your Family Reunion to the next level with this fun Family Reunion Scavenger Hunt. This free printable will get the whole group moving and chatting with each other.
This post is sponsored by READ® Salads. All opinions are my own.
Summer is here and we are ready for all the fun that this exciting season entails.
One of our very favorite activities we look forward to, are all the family reunions. Such a great time to reconnect with all those distant relatives.
Sometimes it seems a little tricky to get everyone connected and talking though.
Here are our top 2 tips for making Family Reunion Planning Easy.
In order to skip all the awkward silence we made this fun printable Family Reunion Scavenger Hunt. Two pages full of fun questions.
Everyone will have a blast reading around the gathering trying to locate someone who matches the description on the paper. But be careful. A person can only sign your page 1 time.
Another great way to save time and money when planning a family reunion, is to use READ® Salads in your recipes. They are ready-to-eat, convenient, and tasty.
I made the Bean, Tortellini & Pesto Salad for our last family reunion and everyone loved it.
This salad came together quick and was eaten by kids and adults. I love that it has vegetables as well as important nutrients like fiber, potassium and iron. But no one seems to notice all the healthy stuff, since the salad tastes so yummy.
Here’s the recipe for the Bean Tortellini and Pesto Salad:
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) READ 3 or 4 Bean Salad
- ¼ cup prepared basil pesto
- ½ teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated tortellini, any variety
- Stir-Ins, optional*
- *Optional Stir-Ins: Grape tomatoes, halved cherry tomatoes, chopped bell pepper, and/or thinly sliced green onion.
- Drain bean salad, reserving ½ cup liquid. Combine reserved liquid, pesto and salt, if desired; set aside.
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain, rinse in cold water and drain again. Add pesto dressing; toss to coat. Add stir-ins if desired. Toss with bean salad.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
READ wants to help with your next family reunion by awarding 12 prizes.
- Two (2) Grand Prizes: a $500 VISA gift card and 4 cases of READ Salads (3 Bean, 4 Bean, 3 Bean Individual Serving Cups, and German Potato Salad)
- Ten (10) First Runners Up Prizes: A $99 Ancestry.com 6-month gift card and a family pack of READ Salads
- Limit one entry per day. All entrants’ names and email addresses will be added to receive Aunt Nellie’s/ READ eNewsletter.
- From June 3 – 30 visit http://www.readsalads.com/reunite-with-read to enter the giveaway. Limit one entry daily.
If you’d like to download our Free Family Reunion Scavenger Hunt Printables, just click on the link below. All printables are property of The Crafting Chicks, LLP. For personal, non-commercial use only.