Kids will love this Ice Cream Sensory Play with Morph. Keep them away from electronics with this fun imaginary play time idea.
This post was sponsored by Michaels.
Ice Cream Sensory Play with MORPH
We have fallen in love with the shape shifting fluff called MORPH from Michaels Craft Stores.
When I saw all the bright, colorful MORPH options at Michaels, I couldn’t wait to create a fun sensory bin for my little ones.
My kids love imaginary play, and can’t get enough of sensory activities, so we decided to combine the two and create an adorable Ice Cream Sensory Play Station!
What You’ll Need for Ice Cream Sensory Play with Morph:
- 3 Colors of Morph
- Silicone Cups (similar)
- Mini Wooden Spoons (similar)
- Colorful Pom Poms
- A plastic tray with compartments
- Ice Cream Scoop
- Chalk Board Sign Clips (similar)
After discovering Morph, we loved learning about all of the great things about it! Here are reasons we love our kids playing with this fun sensory fluff!
- Morph is non-toxic so even 3 year olds can enjoy playing with it.
- Kids of all ages enjoy maipulating this fun fluff! Even my older kids have loved creating with Morph!
- Morph is so fun to mold. It’s light weight, soft and easy to mold into objects. Yet strong enough for little hands to create solid creations.
- It gets fluffier as you play with it and mold it in your hands.
- It never dries out! How cool is that!
- You can build, bounce and float it for hours of fun.
- Encourages wonderful, creative play.
- Morph provides an amazing sensory experience.
So put all those screens away, and enjoy some hands-on creativity!
To Create Ice Cream Sensory Play with Morph.
In a plastic tray with compartments, add the following.
- 3 Kinds of MORPH. There are six bright colors to choose from. We chose pink, orange, and blue.
- Wooden Spoons for the play ice cream.
- Pom poms for sprinkles or ice cream toppings.
- Mini silicone baking cups for the ice cream bowls.
- An ice cream scoop to dish out the colorful ice cream to your customers:)
We added some mini chalkboard clips to the “ice cream” sections. Blueberry ice cream for blue Morph, Orange ice cream for orange Morph, and Strawberry ice cream for pink Morph. You can clip the chalkboard signs to the side of your tray compartments. An ice cream scoop adds fun to the ice cream sensory play! Let little hands scoop out ice cream and serve it to guests.
It’s fun to see the ice cream combinations the kids come up with. Don’t forget to add toppings or sprinkles. Such a fun and SWEET way to encourage hands-on sensory and creative play.
Hope you will enjoy creating Ice Cream Sensory Play with Morph like we did!
For more fun Ice Cream Ideas for kids, check out these posts: