Easter baskets are meant to be fun, and not break the bank which is why we rounded Teen Girl Easter Basket Stuffers Under $10.
This post contains affiliate links.
Teen Girl Easter Basket Stuffers Under $10
- Polarized Sunglasses: Protect her eyes while still looking cute. Polarized glasses cut the glare and block harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Gel Ink Pens: Great for taking notes in classes and doodling.
- Lip Balm Crayon: Ultra hydrating with a sheer tint. If her lips are super dry I recommend the colorless Exfoliating Balm, it’s good stuff.
- Lettering & Modern Calligraphy Book: Help her take her hand writing to the next level.
- Scrunchies: You used to wear them and now she is! These look good in hair or around a wrist.
- Airplant: The easiest houseplant to take care of. Ever. A weekly misting will keep this guy happy. I’ll be honest this idea creeps over the $10 range by a few bucks, but you can get smaller options for less.
- String Bracelets: Perfect for summer and the beach (or pool).
- Phone Case: This phone case does it all. Protects your phone, has a built in ring, which folds flat to slide in your pocket. And it has a built in magnet to use with a car holder.
- Lanyard: She’ll never misplace her keys, school IDs and even her Thread wallet again.
- Alligator Clips: She’ll love to keep her hair up and separated while drying, straightening or curling her hair. Who knows, she might even spend less time getting ready with the help of these guys.
- Pencil Case: With so much room she’ll be able to keep her favorite markers and pens organized. It’s up for her to decide if she’ll keep it at home or use at school.
- Two Buckle Slides: They look like Birkenstocks, but cost way less. These will be her go-to summer shoes.
For more girl gift ideas, be sure to check out our Teen Girl Gift Guide.