This post contains affiliate links.
We’ve asked our kids and rounded up the favorite things for our 2020 Gift Guide for Teen and Tween Girls. All of these have passed the test by our girls and been given 2 thumbs up.
2020 Gift Guide for Girls
Together we have 6 daughters who fit in the tween/teen age range, so we think we know a thing or two about what they like. We combed through our purchases over the last year and just like cream, these rose to the top.
1. Jewelry Organizer: Give her a way to keep all her earrings and bracelets contained. This is 2 levels, so it has plenty of room for her collection to grow.
2. Instax Camera: This point and shoot camera prints your photo, like the old Polaroids, only much cuter. Great if they don’t have a phone
3. Paint by Sticker: We can’t get enough of the paint by sticker books! My girls love watching their picture take shape, 1 sticker at a time.
4. Apple Watch SE: Before you scroll past this one thinking your daughter doesn’t need an Apple Watch, let me tell you why we love ours! Apples new SE watch is a stand alone, meaning you don’t need an iPhone for it to work. Which means instead of a phone, my kid has a watch that has her own number, let’s her text and call but there is no social media. It has “:school time”, you set the hours she’s at school and it won’t distract her during class. Apple Cash – pay her allowance straight to her phone and she can spend it anywhere ApplePay is excepted. Plus it has GPS, so I can see where she is, and only costs us $10/month for cell service. I love that when she ready for a phone, she will already have a watch.
5. Earbuds: These cute things look a lot like Apple’s earpods but cost a fraction of the price. If she’ll be making calls on her watch she’s going to want a pair of these.
6. Waterbottle: Don’t be fooled into thinking HydroFlask are the only waterbottles out there. We love these Simple Modern bottle and all the cute options.
7. Animal Print Beanie: You can never have enough animal print and this one will keep her cute little head warm. dfUse code CRAFTINGCHICKS to save 20%
8. Puzzle: A lot of puzzles aren’t cute. This one is stinkin cute! We’ve found that 500 piece puzzle are just right. They are totally doable in day but still provide a challenge.
9. Earrings: My daughter may have the most sensitive ears ever. She put these in months ago and hasn’t taken them out cause she has totally forgotten they are there.
10. Makeup Bag: This makeup bag will hold all the lipgloss and maskera
11. Instax Smartphone Printer: Similar to the camera above, but it prints from your phone. So you can pick your favorite photos to print, and crop and edit to get them just so.
12. 3-Barrel Jumbo Waver: She’ll love the waves this jumbo waver creates in her hair.
13. Squishmallow: So squishy. So cute. Like a more grownup version of stuffed animals.
14. Beads: She’ll be able to create till her heart is content with this bead set. The amount of mask chains and bracelets my daughter and her friends have pumped out with this set is insane, yet they’ve hardly put a dent in the bead supply.
15. Photo Clip String Lights: Every girl needs some twinkly lights in her room. These lights come with clips she can hang pictures from.
16. Hammock: Every kid needs a hammock to chill in. This one won’t break the bank and comes with tree straps.
17. Gel Nails: What I love most about gel nails is that they dry so fast. No smudging! This kits comes with everything you need.
18. Gel Pens: Doodle for days with this set of gel pens that even come with refills.
19. Embroidery Floss: Remember making friendship bracelets as a kid? Wow her with your skills and she’ll quickly pass you up and soon be the teacher.
20. Jewelry Dish Craft Kit: Makers gonna make. This craft kit is fun and has everything you’ll need.
21. Converse Allstars: If they are good enough for the future Vice President, they’re good enough for my daughter to wear.
22. Echo Dot: If she doesn’t already have a Dot, she’ll love being able to listen to her favorite music in her room.
23: Mini Adidas Backpack: This won’t work for school, but is great for grabbing on your way out the door.
24. VSCO Stickers: She can cover her waterbottle and notebooks with her favorite things.
25. Guide to Calligraphy and Modern Handwriting: Handwriting used to be homework and now it’s a talent.
26. Kids Craft Craft Kit: So many ways to get them creating and finding a passion that could turn into a business.
More gift guides: