Easter baskets are meant to be fun, and not break the bank which is why we rounded up Teen Guy Easter Basket Stuffers Under $10.
I like to add some fun and useful things to my kids Easter baskets, but Easter is a much smaller to-do and it is important for my kids to not get that mixed up.
Teen Guy Easter Basket Stuffers Under $10
- Whale Popper: The harder you squeeze, the further the ball goes!
- Shave Cream: Take shaving to a new level with this shaving cream that cools, hydrates, and prevents razor burn.
- Happy Socks: My guys love to wear fun socks under their dress pants.
- Car Wash Tokens: He’ll love not to dip into his wallet to keep his ride (or your’s) looking good.
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses: Whether he’s a gamer or an online schooler, your guy probably spends a lot of time looking a screen. Save his eyes with these blue light blocking glasses.
- Pocket Frisbee:
- Chums: Keep his spendy shades safely hanging around his neck and not at the bottom of the lake.
- Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza: A fast moving game the whole family will want to play with him.
- Rubik’s Cube: Keep his brain thinking and his hands moving with a cube. This one comes with solution guide to help him get it figured out.
- Push Pop Fidget Toy: The latest in the world of fidget toys-this one is like popping bubble wrap over and over.
- Swim Trunks: Start summer off right with a new pair of swim trunks.
- Surfshort Wallet: He can hook this no nonsense wallet right on his lanyard. There’s a clear ID pocket and zippers to keep from losing things.
- Glider Plane: Take it to the backyard, a park, or the beach. These fun planes come in a two pack.
- $5 Gift Card to his favorite fast food establishments.
- Boxer Briefs: My boys favorite underwear.
- Stickers: He’ll love to slap these stickers on his water bottle, skateboard, or binder.
For more gift ideas, check out our Teen/Tween Boys Gift Guide: