Hi Everyone! Kiki from Kiki and Company here and I am excited for my favorite 2 months of the year! Thanksgiving and Christmas are by far my favorite holidays of the year and this year, I wanted to try a new way to count our family’s blessings.
I am OBSESSED with the gold dipped feathers that I have seen all over the place, so I thought, why not make them a printable and use them to count our blessings.
This tutorial is SUPER simple.
- Free printables of feathers
- gold glitter
- twine or ribbon
- Download, Print and Cut out Free Printable.
- Once you have your feathers cut out, apply glue at the end of the feathers (see picture).
- Pour glitter on the ends of the feathers.
- Let the feathers dry.
- Have members of your family write down the things they are grateful for on the feathers.
- Hang the feathers on a twine or ribbon.
I made a sweet little jar that will hold all of the feathers and pens by simply wrapping a mason jar with some fun paper and ribbons. I clipped the feathers on with some gold clips from Jen’s line.But the highlight are those sweet feathers..they are fun to look at and stylish all while remembering the things we are most grateful in our life!
I hope you have the best Thanksgiving and hope that as you remember the sweet things you are grateful for, you will truly see how blessed you are!