This is one of my very favorite traditions. Each year I make homemade photo ornaments with pictures of my children and family. I also add little snippets on the back of what each child is up to…and on the family one, our years’ hightlights. This year I made snowflake photo ornaments. I love them. Simple sweet & silver. I love how they look on my tree. My children love to read the past years’ ornaments.
Supplies you need:
– 2.75 inch wooden circles (I found mine at Michaels)
-Glue gun and sticks
-Photos and wording printed (I printed mine at Costco)
-Beaded ribbon or string
Steps to make these Snowflake Photo Ornaments:
1. Print photos and journaling circle (cut out in circle shape, I used the wooden circle as my pattern.
2. Use modpodge to attach the photo to the wooden circle. I used a thin layer of mod podge on the top of my photos (let dry a couple of hours)
3. Hot glue photos on front of the snowflake and journal circle on the back
4. Use your hot glue gun to glue down the silver beading (around your circles)
And that is all! So easy and they turned out lovely!