“Extra” Awesome Valentine & Free Printable

extra valentine header Sharing a free valentine printable today!  Grab some mini packages of extra gum and add it to my printable that says..”You are “Extra” Awesome Valentine!

sm extra valentine 1 I just used double sided tape to affix the gum to the valentine.

sm extra valentine 5

sm extra valentine 2

Download

All printables and downloads designed by The Crafting Chicks are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not alter or claim as your own. This file is not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of this file. Feel free to link back to www.thecraftingchicks.com if you like our printables, and we’d appreciate a comment if you download.

Comments

Christa have you unzipped the file? Just right click on it and choose unzip from the options. You should be able to open it after that. Thanks!

1. Debra says

I can’t find the small packages of Extra gum. I can only find the larger packs. :( Any suggestions on where to look?

2. Amy says

Tried to unzip by right clicking but that wasn’t an option given. Any other suggestions? Already bought the gum but unable to print it. :(

3. tracey says

I’m having the same problem as Amy, haveiunzipped but over the jpg is opened printing is a highlighted option…please help, I too have bought the supplies….tia!

4. Meghan says

I love these Valentines. My girls are going to use them. Thank you for the free download – you are much appreciated!

5. Serena M says

I agree with many other comments! Unfortunately, this document is a pain to reach and print. This is frustrating and very disappointing. I highly recommend you begin saving your products as pdf. This will make it much easier for the users.

6. Christina G says

Thank you so much! I printed with ease and had no problems! I am having trouble finding the small packs of gum and am going to look at Dollar Tree tomorrow! Thanks so much!!

7. Calli M. says

Thanks! My fourth grader is excited to give these as her Valentine this year. I’m happy to be giving gum instead of candy :) We found the small packs of Extra at the Dollar Tree, too! Print out worked well for me. Woot Woot!

8. Kelli says

Many thanks for this extra cute Valentine!! I also bought gum at Dollar Tree, but in the past have seen the small packs at Wal-mart hanging in the candy section.

9. Jessica says

I just wanted to quickly write to thank you for this printable! I had my 2-year-old use the blue ones to give to his 2 grandpa’s on Valentine’s Day :) They turned out super cute!

10. Cynthia says

hi – these are so cute and all four of my kids like them (that is: only one Valentine’s craft, instead of up to four). The link seems to be disabled. Would you be able to repost?

Many thanks,
    Cynthia
    Fremont, CA

11. JoAnne says

Hi – I love this idea, and want to use it for my kiddo’s this year. Could you please repost the link to the printable, or send it to me in email?

Thank you SO much!

12. Leah Bates says

I love these valentines but can’t seem to find the link to the printable. is it still available? Can you re-post or send to me? Thanks!

13. Lisa says

Would you mind sharing what font the to and from are? I want to edit them using the same font with my child’s name and her classmates. This is so cute and perfect for a 3rd grader that didn’t want anything to “babyish”.

Thanks so much,
    Lisa

Thanks.
    I too, couldn’t figure out how to print but I got it!
    Right click Extract
    and Windows will walk you through the process from there!
    Easey peasey.
    Also, I’m suing this to send to the pool of secretaries that work in our schools. I think they are often overlooked on holidays. And I appreciate all the “extra” they do!

15. Stefany says

when I click the download now button, it says “sorry but we can’t preview zip files” Then it says to download below, I click again and it isn’t downloading anything. Is there another way to access this file? I’ve read through the help website posted above and nothing.

16. Cathi says

Is the download working properly? I get directed to the download page, but nothing happens when I click Download. I will try restarting my computer later, but figured I should ask in case anyone else is having trouble getting the download. Thanks-cute printable, my second grader loves it!

17. christen says

I can’t get it to work either and both my girls would love to pass these out — such a cute printable! Any help would be appreciated!

18. Lisa says

Thank you so much for sharing this great printable! My 4th grader is so excited to use this as his valentine this year!