“Extra” Awesome Valentine & Free Printable

extra valentine header Sharing a free valentine printable today!  Grab some mini packages of extra gum and add it to my printable that says..”You are “Extra” Awesome Valentine!

sm extra valentine 1 I just used double sided tape to affix the gum to the valentine.

sm extra valentine 5

sm extra valentine 2

All printables and downloads designed by The Crafting Chicks are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Please do not alter or claim as your own. This file is not intended for resale, nor are the printed versions of this file. Feel free to link back to www.thecraftingchicks.com if you like our printables, and we’d appreciate a comment if you download.

Comments

Christa have you unzipped the file? Just right click on it and choose unzip from the options. You should be able to open it after that. Thanks!

1. Debra says

I can’t find the small packages of Extra gum. I can only find the larger packs. :( Any suggestions on where to look?

2. Amy says

Tried to unzip by right clicking but that wasn’t an option given. Any other suggestions? Already bought the gum but unable to print it. :(

3. tracey says

I’m having the same problem as Amy, haveiunzipped but over the jpg is opened printing is a highlighted option…please help, I too have bought the supplies….tia!

4. Meghan says

I love these Valentines. My girls are going to use them. Thank you for the free download – you are much appreciated!

5. Serena M says

I agree with many other comments! Unfortunately, this document is a pain to reach and print. This is frustrating and very disappointing. I highly recommend you begin saving your products as pdf. This will make it much easier for the users.

6. Christina G says

Thank you so much! I printed with ease and had no problems! I am having trouble finding the small packs of gum and am going to look at Dollar Tree tomorrow! Thanks so much!!

7. Calli M. says

Thanks! My fourth grader is excited to give these as her Valentine this year. I’m happy to be giving gum instead of candy :) We found the small packs of Extra at the Dollar Tree, too! Print out worked well for me. Woot Woot!

8. Kelli says

Many thanks for this extra cute Valentine!! I also bought gum at Dollar Tree, but in the past have seen the small packs at Wal-mart hanging in the candy section.

9. Jessica says

I just wanted to quickly write to thank you for this printable! I had my 2-year-old use the blue ones to give to his 2 grandpa’s on Valentine’s Day :) They turned out super cute!