Serve Beach Pudding Parfaits at your Moana Party.
Beach Pudding Parfaits
Finding a food to serve at a party for kids can be tricky, because you wonder if they will even eat it. Well, let me tell you kids are going to love these! Oreos, pudding and Cool Whip they are the perfect trio of foods kids love!
The key to getting the right sand consistency with the Oreos is to turn them into a fine crumb. A food processor or pulsed with a blender is your best bet.
- ½ - 8 oz cream cheese bar, softened
- ¼ c. butter softened
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- 1 - 8 oz container of cool whip
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1½ c. cold milk
- 1 package Golden Oreos
- Drink Umbrellas
- Smash Oreos until they are crumbs. You can use a blender or a food processor.
- Mix cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar with mixer in a medium bowl. Mix in cool whip until well blended.
- In a separate bowl mix pudding mix and milk with a whisk. Once set, add to the cream cheese mixture.
- Place a few tablespoons of Oreo crumbs the bottom of our cups. Layer some of the creamy mixture and then another layer of cookie crumbs. Continue alternating the creamy mixture and crumb layers until your cup or jar is full. End with crumbs on top and add drink umbrella.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.