Fluffy Buttermilk French Toast Recipe
Sharing a delicious french toast recipe today with the help of Winder Farms.
This easy go to recipe is our favorite twist on French Toast. You will love the fluffy buttermilk spin and want to make it every week! I was able to make this yummy breakfast during our spring break. We had just gotten home from a trip and it was so nice to have fresh groceries delivered the next morning so I could feed my hungry kids a big breakfast after a fun but exhausting trip.
I was also impressed with the quality of the Winder Farm products. My kids keep begging me to make this fluffy buttermilk french toast again.
I love having fresh breakfast items on hand in our kitchen. If we can get off to a good start in the morning…it’s going to be a good day. It seems like I’m always running to the store for our breakfast staples…bread, eggs, orange juice, etc! It’s a pain! Especially for busy families.
Well friends, if you haven’t tried Winder Farms yet, you are in for a treat. Nothing is better than fresh groceries delivered to your door each week.
- Winder Dairy became Winder Farms to offer more than 400 products for home delivery from baked goods to meats to produce and more!
- Farm Fresh and Hand Delivered! Guaranteed Delivery by 8am on your delivery day. Groceries are hand delivered during the night of your assigned delivery and left inside insulated cooler bags, or your own cooler, or your can buy a discounted cooler from Winder Farms.
- Winder Farms is a weekly grocery delivery service where staple items like breads, eggs, milk, cheese, snacks, meats, produce are set up to be delivered to your door every week, thus allowing you to meal plan effectively and spend any other trips to the store to accessorize your meals.
- There is a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee on ALL items. If you don’t like something, if it wasn’t fresh enough for you, if you’re not satisfied in any way just call us and we’ll credit your account.
- Winder Farms offers a lot of products that are local and organic and they do that as often as possible.
If you would like to try Winder Farms for fresh groceries delivered to your home, Winder Farms has given me a special code to give you so that you can get $60 towards your first delivery when you sign up, just click the link below and the credits will be automatically added as you shop!
Fluffy Buttermilk French Toast Ingredients:
1 1/3 C. Buttermilk
Sliced White Bread
1 T. Sugar
2 tsp. Vanilla
1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
1/4 C. Flour
Applewood Smoked Bacon
Fluffy Buttermilk French Toast Directions:
1-Whisk Together the eggs, buttermilk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and flour. Whisk well.
2-Pour the mix into a large pie baking dish or cookie sheet.
3-Place slices of bread in the mix. Let soak for a minute or two. 4-Turn the slices of bread over to coat both sides. Let the other side sit for a minute or two and soak up the mixture. 5-Place each coated bread slice on a hot and greased griddle. Toast until a golden brown on both sides.
6-Sprinkle each slice with a dusting of powdered sugar.
7-Serve with fresh butter and maple syrup. Add a side of fruit and bacon. Don’t forget the orange juice!
Find Winder Farms:
You can find Winder Farms online at winderfarms.com.
- 1⅓ C. Buttermilk
- 4 Eggs
- Sliced White Bread
- 1 T. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ C. Flour
- Powdered Sugar
- Serve With:
- Warm Syrup
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Orange Juice
- Fresh Fruit
- -Whisk Together the eggs, buttermilk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and flour. Whisk well.
- -Pour the mix into a large pie baking dish or cookie sheet.
- -Place slices of bread in the mix. Let soak for a minute or two.
- -Turn the slices of bread over to coat both sides. Let the other side sit for a minute or two and soak up the mixture.
- -Place each coated bread slice on a hot and greased griddle. Toast until a golden brown on both sides.
- -Sprinkle each slice with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- -Serve with fresh butter and maple syrup. Add a side of fruit and bacon. Don't forget the orange juice!