This post is sponsored. All opinions are our own.
This Simple Ranch Cheese Ball recipe has deep roots in our family gatherings. It is one of those tried and true loved recipes. It’s a recipe that is hard to mess up, so we teach our teens how to make it and they feel a sense of honor that they were able to bring something.
The best part about this cheese ball, is you can make it with or without the slivered almonds. We have some picky eaters (mostly kids) who prefer their Ranch Cheese Ball without almonds. It makes this recipe even easier.
Here’s how to make our Super Simple Ranch Cheese Ball
What you’ll need:
- Dry Ranch dressing mix
- 12 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound of finely grated cheddar cheese
- Slivered Almonds
Mix 1/2 Cup Mayo, 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch and 1/2 cup of milk together.
Place 12 ounces of softened cream cheese in a bowl with 1 lb finely grated cheddar cheese.
Add the mayonnaise and ranch mix with the cream cheese and blend until well combined.
Form into a ball and roll in slivered almonds mixed with chives.
- ½ Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 package Dry Ranch Seasoning
- ½ cup of milk
- 12 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1 lb finely grated cheddar cheese
- ½ slivered almonds mixed
- teaspoon dry chives
- Mix together ½ cup mayonnaise, 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch, and ½ cup milk
- Place 12 oz of softened cream cheese in bowl and mix with 1 lb finely grated cheddar cheese.
- Add mayo mixture to the cream cheese and mix well.
- Form into a ball and roll in slivered almond and chive mix.
Create a recipe & Share it while Nabisco Gives $1,000,000 to Feeding America! Submit your recipe to Walmart.com/CreateShareGive between 11/1-11/29 for a chance to be featured in a Tasty video. Voting begins 11/30-12/4 with winner being picked 12/5.
Submitting Your Recipe to Create Share Give
It’s so easy to submit your recipe to Walmart.com/createsharegive.
First, just head to the website Walmart.com/createsharegive.
Once you click on, “Submit My Recipe,” you will be taken to this page with super simple instructions.
Add your recipe and a photo if you’d like. Then click, “Submit.” It’s really that easy.
Remember to submit your recipe by November 30, 2020. Voting begins on December 1. Each vote will provide 10 meals to Feeding America® up to a maximum of 500,000 meals.