Girl Bedroom Design

girly bedroom header

sm bedroom 3

Girly Room Design…all the details today!

I am so excited to finally finish this room for my little girl!  The problem is…I want it for my room now:)

Design Inspiration: The Family Room Design Studio (Love Sita’s designs & her girls’ rooms are to die for)

sm bedroom13

Headboard:  Wayfair

Sunburst Mirror: Hobby Lobby (Spray painted silver)

sm bedroom 15

sm bedroom 9

Hanging Pom Pom Tutorial

sm bedroom 7

Pillow Fabrics from Riley Blake Design

sm bedroom 5

The Details:

Frame & Alarm clock: Target

Orchid Plant & Pot: Ikea

sm bedroom 4

sm bedroom 14

Eiffel Tower: Hobby Lobby (Spray painted coral)

sm bedroom 10

Frame display: Riley Blake fabric on wood frames

Design Inspiration:  Becky’s Happy Girl Wall

& Becky’s I’m a Child of God art

sm bedroom12

sm bedroom 11

I bought the end table from a friend.  Sorry…I know many have asked.  I have seen some similar ones at amazon.com and overstock.com.

sm bedroom 6

Polka-dot sheets:  Home Goods

White pic-stitch duvet: Target

Gray polka-dot coverlet: I made it using Riley Blake polka-dot wideback fabric

sm bedroom 2

sm bedroom 8

Comments

LOVE this! I especially like the mix of prints in the bedding – such great inspiration! We’re moving to a new house in a couple of months and I am very excited to decorate my two girls rooms! :)

• Rachelle says

No one has replied to any of the questions that have been asked regarding decor or paint color. Quite frustrating!

She’s updated the post with more details. The nightstand can be found on overstock.com and amazon.com and then she spray painted it coral.

• michaela says

I looked on Amazon and overstock.com for the trashcan. Can you tell me where to search for the trashcan. Thanks

2. Marissa Wade says

This room is gorgeous! I’m trying to decide on a paint color for my little girl’s bedroom. Could you tell me what paint color was used for this room? Thank you so much!

3. Marissa says

I don’t know if they check the comments regularly. I also tried contacting them on FB and I still haven’t heard anything about the wall color. With my luck the answer will be some kind of color match, lol. Oh well, they must be really busy!

• carol jane says

Hey people . Chill out about the wall color. its a light aqua blue. Sure you can find something similar.

• Amy says

I found a similar color to paint my daughters bedroom. We used Behr Light Mint. Behr paint can be purchased at Home Depot.

4. Angela says

Hmmm, I must be looking under the wrong thing on amazon and on overstock and I am not finding the nightstand. I have looked under trash can as well as nightstand. Can you tell me what to look under please? Thank you in advance….

• Jenn says

Target sells similar end tables to this, they would still need to be painted coral if that is what you are looking for.