Need a quick and easy side dish for your next gathering? We have you covered with this Watergate Salad Recipe. So delicious everyone will be going back for seconds!
This delicious Watergate Salad Recipe has been handed down through our family. It is so easy and yummy that everyone asks for more.
This salad is one that we take to BBQ’s, Potlucks, or any family gathering. Our family and friends will even request that we bring the “green marshmallow salad.” Call it Watergate Salad, Green Marshmallow Salad, Pistachio Delight Salad, or whatever you want. We call this salad delicious!
This post contains affiliate links.
Here’s what you’ll need to make the Watergate Salad Recipe
- crushed pineapple, drained
- package pistachio flavored pudding
- Whipped Topping
- Mini Marshmallows
- Maraschino cherries
Using a whisk, mix pudding and milk together. Then, set it aside to let the pudding set up a bit.
While pudding is setting up, drain pineapple.
Next, mix the pudding, pineapple, and whipped topping together.
Now for the fun part. Add in the mini marshmallows and mix together well.
Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Right before serving, top the salad with cherries.
Here is the printable Watergate Salad recipe.
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3.4 oz package pistachio flavored pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 8 oz Whipped Topping
- 10 oz package Mini Marshmallows
- Marischino cherries
- Mix pudding and milk together.
- Set aside to let set.
- While pudding is setting up drain pineapple.
- Mix pudding, pineapple, and whipped topping together.
- Add marshmallows and mix.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Top with cherries and serve.