I’m excited to share this yummy Crispy Baked Salmon recipe with you today. It is a family favorite and comes together so quickly yet really seems special. You could make this for guests and they would think you’d been slaving in the kitchen all day.
You only need a few ingredients and most are probably in your pantry.
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup finely crushed Ritz crackers
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 (1/2-pound) salmon fillets
- 1 lemon
- Place yogurt in a dish. Mix crushed crackers with parmesan cheese and garlic powered in another dish. Coat both sides of the fillets with yogurt, then in the crushed cracker mixture.
- Place fillets in a well-greased baking dish. Bake at 405 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve with lemon wedges. Makes 2 servings.
Make sure that you coat both sides of the fillet with yogurt. This will add some moisture to the salmon, and also help give it a nice tangy flavor.
Then coat the salmon with the crushed cracker mixture. This is my favorite part cause it makes it taste so yummy.
Place in a well-greased baking dish and cook for 10-15 minutes at 450 degrees.
Once the salmon is done it will have a nice golden brown crust. I like to have some of my crackers a little darker brown. I love the extra crunch this adds.
Pair it with a yummy side dish and you are all set.
Even my kids like this. All meat is chicken at our house. 🙂
Pair the salmon with these Lemon and Chive New Potatoes and your dinner is all set!
Hope you enjoy!
Can you sub the yogurt for something else – it’s storming outside and I can’t get to the store haha
For sure. You could use mayonnaise. It’s really yummy.