Reindeer Snack Mix is the perfect snack for all of Santa’s little helpers. This chocolatey snack mix is the perfect addition to your next holiday party. Or easily gift it with our free printable tag.
Raise your hand if you love snack mixes!
I don’t just love them for the yummy flavor combinations. But they are super easy to throw together even my kids get in on making them. It’s become a holiday tradition at our house.
This Reindeer Snack mix is a personal favorite. It’s a Rudolph version of Muddy-Buddies.
But we don’t just like to make these snack mixes. The best part is sharing them with friends, family and or course, our neighbors.
Here’s what you’ll need to make a Reindeer Snack Mix with Free Printable Gift Tag.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Holiday Faces Plastic Tumblers
- Free Printable “Reindeer Snack Mix” tags. Download link below.
- Green baker’s twine or ribbon.
- Cellophane bags
First you will want to make up a batch or 2, or 10 of the Reindeer Snack Mix. The recipe is below.
Tie the top off with some Green baker’s twine or ribbon. Add on the Free Printable “Reindeer Snack Mix” gift tag, and you’re ready to hand these out.
Reindeer Snack Mix Recipe
- 6 Cups Rice or Corn Chex
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 cups Whoppers
- 1-2 cups pretzel rods
- 1 bag of holiday M&M's, we picked out the red ones
- Pour cereal into a large bowl.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut better together in the microwave, following the directions on the chocolate.
- Pour mixture over cereal and gently stir until well coated.
- In a small bowl, mix the powdered sage and cocoa powder together until well mixed.
- Dump powdered sugar mixture into a large plastic bag and add cereal mixture.
- Shake well until covered.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet and let cool.
And here is the download for the “Reindeer Snack Mix” Gift tag.
Personal use only please.
Make sure you check out our other fun holiday snack mixes:
And here are some other fun Christmas posts you might enjoy!