K-O-A All the Way! GO…Camping!
Today we are rounding up some of our favorite camp kid crafts and sharing why we love camping KOA. Kids love camping and it is always fun to bring a craft or two with you when you go! Plus there are many fun “Craft Supplies” you can find in nature…like pinecones, rocks, leaves etc. Here are some kid approved camp crafts!
I had the opportunity to take my little family KOA camping at Lava Hot Springs, ID. We had a great time! I Loved spending quality time with my husband and little ones. I’m excited to share what we loved with you and the top 5 reasons to choose a KOA campground when camping with your family.
1. Cabins…campers…tents…YOU Choose!: I’m not going to lie…I am not a big camper. I love trips and vacations…but in hotels. I like being able to shower and sleep in a comfy bed. We chose to go with one of KOA’s cabins…because we have small children. I was excited to be able to have the outdoor/camping fun, but sleep in a warm cabin…with easy access to a bathroom. There is a little store in the lobby where you check in..great for when you forget bandaids, tissue, etc . In our case it was mustard for our hot dogs;)
2. Kid FUN! They have a few parks at each KOA and other fun kid activities. We were even invited to do a camp kid craft. The kids made binoculars and telescopes. It was a hit. We even played tether ball…haven’t seen that since grade school!
3. Clean Campground: The campground was clean and well maintained. I felt safer staying with my family in a campground that was being taken care of and monitored. Each member of the KOA staff was friendly and accommodating.
4. Family time! It was so nice to disconnect from work, schedules, and technology and spend time together. We had so much fun playing board and card games, going on walks, swimming in the hot pools, making dinner and s’mores, telling stories, and just being together. That’s what camping is about for me…spending time and not being distracted by life!
5. Great Locations: I was amazed with how many KOA campgrounds there are! Over 400! I loved searching through the different locations. They even have a KOA App where you can search, book, and plan your camping trip. I booked our cabin and location online. The KOA website is easy to navigate, and made it easy to book our trip in just a few steps. I love how each campsite page had pictures of the facilities, details of the campground, and family activities/food/recreation around the site. We will be camping KOA again:)
For more information and reviews you can check out Trekeroo.
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine.