Mix up a yummy Valentine Strawberry Shake for those you love this year. This easy recipe is made with just 4 simple ingredients, but will have you feeling like you just left the ice cream shop.
Valentine Strawberry Shake
Ice cream is one of my love languages. If you add in some yummy flavors and mix it up with milk, even better.
Our family has started to have a shake night. We love getting all cozy together and mixing up a yummy shake for everyone.
This Valentine’s Day we are looking to make this delicious Strawberry Shake. Let me walk you through how we make it.
What you’ll to make your own Valentine Strawberry Shake:
This post may contain affiliate links.
- 8 ounces of strawberries washed, sliced, and stemmed.
- vanilla extract
- 1 pint Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Trust me, vanilla bean has the best flavor.
- Strawberry slicer
Place half of the strawberries with 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract, 1 cup of vanilla bean ice cream and 2 Tbls of milk in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Pour into 2 glasses.
Repeat this all again and you have 4 yummy Valentine Strawberry Shakes.
*You could add in a banana, or some malt powder if you want to give your shakes a fun and delicious twist.
- 8 ounces strawberries, wash, stemmed and sliced
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 pint of vanilla bean ice cream
- ¼ cup milk
- Place 4 ounces of the strawberry slices into a blender with ¼ tsp. vanilla extract, 1 cup vanilla ice cream, and 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into cups and serve.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients for 2 more shakes.
Check out these other yummy Strawberry Dessert ideas for Valentine’s Day: