Santa will have to put you on his nice list when you leave him a plate of this easy, no bake Milk & Cookies Bark on Christmas Eve!
Hi friends! Keri back from Shaken Together with another easy adorable no bake dessert to help you spread Christmas cheer this year! With all of the hustle and bustle that comes with the holiday season, there is nothing better than a sweet treat that is done in minutes and ready for munching or giving to friends and family!
Milk & Cookies Bark
The kiddos will love adding the mini chocolate chip cookies and sprinkles – this no bake dessert is perfect for a snow day or play date! And I bet that jolly old man in the red suit won’t mind finding this Milk & Cookies Bark waiting for him after a long night delivering toys!
So if you haven’t made ‘bark’ before, it is basically melted chocolate (or almond bark – my fave) spread out into a thin smooth layer and then sprinkled with any add ins that you can dream up … pretzels, candy, cookies, sprinkles, etc. Or gummy worms if you remember the Worms & Dirt Chocolate Bark that I shared earlier this year!
For this Christmas version, I used vanilla almond bark to represent the milk we leave for Santa and of course, I had to add cookies! And it’s never a bad idea to use sprinkles 😉 Once the bark is set – pop it in the fridge to quicken the process – use a sharp knife to cut it into smaller pieces.
Once the bark is cut, all that is left to do is chow down! Oh okay, or package it for gifts, too. This Milk & Cookie Bark would make a cute addition to any cookie tray!
- One 16 oz. package vanilla almond bark
- Mini chocolate chip cookies
- Christmas sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Melt vanilla almond bark according to package directions.
- Pour the melted almond bark on the prepared pan and spread it out into a thin, even layer.
- Place mini chocolate chip cookies on the almond bark (even the broken pieces) - try to put enough that once broken, each piece of bark will have multiple cookies.
- Add Christmas sprinkles.
- Allow the bark to set up - I put the pan in the fridge to speed up the process.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the bark into smaller pieces.
See? Easy, festive and absolutely delicious!
More Easy No Bake Christmas Treats!
Hope you holiday season is merry & bright!!